Subject: Re: Root filessytem?
To: None <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG, cagney@tpgi.com.au>
From: Wolfgang Solfrank <ws@kurt.tools.de>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 12/19/1996 17:28:53
> Would any one be able to make available a copy of a small NetBSD/PowerPC
> root file system image? Being lazy, I'd rather use something that is
> known to work (instead of building and breaking a local copy).

I'll setup a floppy image when I get my development machine going again (its
disk went south).  What commands do you want on there (besides of obviously
/sbin/init and /bin/sh)?

Note that I've done quite a few changes to the code recently, e.g. to the
way the arguments are given to an exec'ed program.  This change was suggested
by Dale Rahn, and the new code now conforms to the System V Application
Binary Interface PowerPC Processor Supplement.  I'll check in the relevant
changes soon.
--
ws@TooLs.DE     (Wolfgang Solfrank, TooLs GmbH) 	+49-228-985800