Re: The Firepower bugs - especially saving interrupt vectors?

Excerpts from mail: 17-Dec-96 The Firepower bugs - especi.. =>
port-powerpc%NetBSD.O@localhost (572*)

> For instance, am I correct in assuming that the function ofwr_init()
> exists to get around a buggy firmware implementation that fails to
> ``save and restore the first location of each interrupt that it wants to
> "take over".' [1]'?

I'll answer my own question :-)

        No, it also gets around the lack of support for real mode openfirmware.

Can I suggest that the two be separated.  The second (save of the
interrupt vectors) being done *after* VM has been turned off.

        enjoy,
                Andrew