Subject: RE: Advice sought
To: port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG <port-powerpc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Rees <bill_rees@firepower.com>
List: port-powerpc
Date: 10/25/1996 20:25:56
You might contact FirmWorks to see if they have a version of open firmware
available that runs on your box.  Alternatively, you could buy the
powerstack || single processor since I believe there is a port for that one
as well.  Who knows.  The powerstack || might have the exponential chip
available for it sometime too!

bill