Port-pmax archive

Re: Regarding the ULTRIX and OSF1 compats

On 2019-03-16 19:59, Robert Elz wrote:
     Date:        Sat, 16 Mar 2019 16:53:16 +0100
     From:        Maxime Villard <max%m00nbsd.net@localhost>

   |      if they don't subscribe, it's their problem,

Really?   Is that the same attitude you have everywhere?   If your
local council (or whatever the equivalent is in France) closes your street,
and when you object says "we sent a request on our mailing list, no-one
objected, and it is too late now, it is done" do you think you are to
blame because you're not on their mailing list?    Or if any other
prodct that you use (and NetBSD is a product) changes after sending
an announcement and request for objections to their mailing list?

Que the Hitchhikers Guide...

  Johnny