Port-pmax archive

X on DECstation 5000/240

Hi,

I've finally managed to get NetBSD installed again on my DECstation 5000/240, I can get X to work with a PMAG-B but when I install my PMAG-E (PXG+) X won't work and I can't find any information if it supposed to work or not. Everything else seems to work as expected, even the USB-TC card.

pxg0 at tc0 slot 1 offset 0x0: 24 plane, 5x1 stamp, 128kB SRAM
wsdisplay0 at pxg0 kbdmux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation), using wskbd0

# startx

XdecNetBSD: screen 0: PXG, 1280x1024

Fatal server error:
decPXInit: unable to open /dev/stic0: Operation not permitted

X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Any ideas?

Regards,
Mattias