[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
alpha (and pmax) stuff for cost of shipping
CC to port-pmax due to turbochannel stuffs
free shipping to @netbsd.org developers in the continental US.
looking at the layer of dust, my power bill, angry looks from my wife,
and taking a deep hard look at the past utilization of my machines, I'm
faced with the reality that it's time for me to let this generation of
I have the following turbochannel modules available:
- fza (DEC FDDIcontroller 700 (DEFZA; fiber optic)) at tc0 slot 5 offset 0x0
no driver existing for NetBSD, AFAIK.
- fta0 at tc0 slot 5 offset 0x0: DEC DEFTA TC FDDI SAS Controller
this one works fine with NetBSD.
- lofi (DecAudio "LoFi" audio/isdn) at tc0 slot 4 offset 0x0 not configured
with breakout box and cables
- 2* sfb0 at tc0 slot 3 offset 0x0: 1280x1024, 8bpp
PMAGB-B. at least one with breakout cable to BNC.
- 2* PMAZC-AA. fastest SCSI interface for turbochannel, I'm told.
for local pickup or delivery(!) in the Portland, OR area:
I have two alpha 3000/400s, with 96MB for each, and 640MB of memory
modules (64*8=512MB and 16*8=128MB) which were pulled from a later-model
alpha. (I actually still have the 640MB in one of the 3000/400s as a
test; unless anybody is interested in these modules, they'll be recycled
with the system.)
I also have a baystack 28200 with FDDI and 100mbit ethernet modules to
bridge between the two. 3U, and heavy, so local pickup only.
Aaron J. Grier | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." |
Main Index |
Thread Index |