Port-pmax archive

Looking for DECstation 5000/2xx

All,

I'm looking to do some NetBSD work on a pmax, for the first time, in a
long time.  I used to have a 5000/120, in college, but unfortunately
was forced to get rid of it, many years ago.  So, I'm now looking for
a 5000/2xx (preferably a 260, of course), with as much RAM as it is
possible to find.

Does anyone here have a spare machine, or know of a possible source?
I know that DECstations are starting to become pretty rare.

By the way, for shipping purposes, I'm located in Queenstown, MD,
21658, USA.  I'm, of course, willing to pay.

Thanks!
- Alex