Subject: Re: problem compiling wscons kernel on pmax
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 02/26/2005 08:28:20
In article <1gskd1k.1eau6imphjpywM@geos.net.eu.org>
georg.schwarz@freenet.de wrote:

> tried it, but it did not make a difference. I think it is rather a problem with
> XdecNetBSD than with the kernel.

Hmm. I haven't tried XdecNetBSD binary in 2.0, nor cross build binary
under src/x11, but it might be mfb problem?

> wsconscfg: WSDISPLAY0_ADDSCREEN: Cannot allocate memory
> wsconscfg: WSDISPLAY0_ADDSCREEN: Cannot allocate memory
> wsconscfg: WSDISPLAY0_ADDSCREEN: Cannot allocate memory
> wsconscfg: WSDISPLAY0_ADDSCREEN: Cannot allocate memory
(maybe WSDISPLAYIO_ADDSCREEN?)

Most (all?) raspos based screens don't support multiple virtual console.

> wsconsctl: WSCBDIO_SETENCODING: Invalid argument
(WSKBDIO_SETENCODING?)

What encoding did you add in wscons.conf?
Current sys/dev/dec/wskbdmap_lk201.c only supports
"us" or "us.lk401". If you want to use other encodings,
you have to add them in the file.
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp