Subject: (almost) free to a good home: two DECstation 5000/150
To: None <debian-mips@lists.debian.org, port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Dennis Grevenstein <dennis@pcde.inka.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 12/26/2004 19:57:11
Hi,

I'm cleaning my collection of old machines and here's
something I would like to offer to interested developers:

DECsystem 5000/150
128MB RAM
two internal disks
internal cdrom
PMAGB-BA framebuffer (so it's more a DECstation then)
ULTRIX 4.5 installed. I even have a licensed Mathematica
for ULTRIX ;-)
This machine has a broken power supply

DECsystem 5000/150
32MB RAM
1GB disk
no framebuffer

One of these machines was free, I bought the other box
a few years ago. That's the point about "almost free".
If someone has one or two spare disk trays for SGI Origin 200
or Octane I would be most happy to take them in return.
(I wouldn't mind the harddisks themselves either). Otherwise
these machines are free. I'm located in Heidelberg, Germany.
The boxes could be picked up in Karlsruhe too.

mfg
Dennis

--
There is certainly no purpose in remaining in the dark
except long enough to clear from the mind