Subject: Free 5000/240 in southern NJ
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Bob Applegate <email@example.com>
Date: 02/22/2004 20:40:36
I'll never use this system again, so it's available for free to anyone
pick it up OR pay shipping (it's heavy!):
* DECstation 5000/240 processor. Includes three 32 MB memory modules
for 12 more).
* SZ-12 expansion box with one RZ55 SCSI drive (300 MB?) and one RZ56
* SZ-12 expansion box with two RZ56 (600 MB?) drives.
* SCSI cables to go from processor to drive enclosure, and from one drive
encloser to another. You'll need to supply your own terminator.
* PMAD-A ethernet board.
* Four MS02 8 MB memory boards for 5000/2xx series workstations.
* Possibly other miscellaneous DEC cables related to this system.
If interested, just email me to work out the details. It was running NetBSD
point, but I have no idea which drive has it loaded. Everything was working
we powered down the system several years ago.