Subject: Re: Xserver on pmax?
To: None <wileyc@rezrov.net>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/25/2004 15:00:30
In article <20040125031341.GD23181@rezrov.net>
wileyc@rezrov.net wrote:

> Below is the diff I've been using for config/cf.  Is my fear justified?

Maybe tech-x11 is better place, but I've been asked by tron
(who is xsrc maintainer) not to touch these config files
until XF86 4.4.0 has been imported when I proposed cleanup of
Imake.cf and NetBSD.cf:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-x11/2003/12/28/0002.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-x11/2003/12/29/0002.html

Anyway, imake(1) for NetBSD defines __${MACHINE}__
(see lines 520-530 in xc/config/imake/imake.c)
so you can define sgimipsArchitecture (and so on)
in Imake.cf by using "if defined(__sgimips__)" and
you can use it in NetBSD.cf (like m68k ports in XF3 tree).
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp