Subject: current ttys and X11
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/25/2003 07:39:51
	I just loaded the last autobuild snapshot and I get this on boot

setting tty flags.
ttyflags: gettyent: /etc/ttys, 11: unknown option '"2nd com port"'
ttyflags: gettyent: /etc/ttys, 13: unknown option '"1st com port"'
ttyflags: gettyent: /etc/ttys, 20: unknown option '"1st com port"'
ttyflags: gettyent: /etc/ttys, 21: unknown option '"2nd com port"'
setting sysctl variables.

	I thought the comments were there before and were not causing any
problems.

	Also, I see that X sets are not being built for pmax. Is that
because XFree 4.x just doesn't work on pmax? I'd like to get myself to
the point of testing the accelerated X server from andy, but not having X
installed is a bit of a speed bump.

 --

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.