Subject: Re: Good source of DecStation hardware?
To: Zach Lowry <zach@zachlowry.net>
From: Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/07/2003 16:43:25
On Sat, 5 Apr 2003, Zach Lowry wrote:

> Are there any places (besides eBay) where I could pick up a couple of
> the higher-end DecStations? The -260 and -150 models never seem to
> show up there.

 Well, they do show up from time to time -- you just need to be patient.
I've got my /260 from eBay two years ago and since then I've seen two
other ones as well as one KN05 and one KN04 module being auctioned there.
There is other interesting stuff available from time to time -- too bad
sellers often do not want to ship outside the US...