Subject: Re: Logging in
To: Carsten Friede <cfriede@wh12.tu-dresden.de>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/18/2002 10:09:18
youre only getting to single-user. probably if it is a fresh install,
that you havent edited /etc/rc.conf yet. the quick way to get it to stop
stopping itself in the middle of booting up and dropping to single-user
is to just change the rc_configured (or soemthing like it) to be set to YES
in there, it tests for it.

isildur