Subject: Logging in
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Carsten Friede <cfriede@wh12.tu-dresden.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/18/2002 15:01:36
Greetings,

I've just made it to get a 1.5.2 running on my 5000/133. But there are
two problems I still have.
1. after booting there's no login prompt; all I get is, "Enter Pathname
for shell or press RETURN for sh"
2. everytime I start up my system, I've to do "mount -u -w /" because
it's always mounted readonly. Why?
   I tried to fix this by editing the /etc/fstab, but it doesn't seem to
work.

Does anybody know how to fix these errors or knows why they occur? Any
help in this would be very nice. Thanks.

Carsten

--
	Department of Computer Science