Subject: Free DS3100's
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Hufnagel <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/01/2002 23:43:48
I have two DS3100's, I believe both loaded w/ RAM,
I put 1+Gig drives in both and installed NetBSD 1.5.2
on them.  Free to anyone in the CT , MA, or Eastern
NY area who wants them (I'm in Danbury, CT - on the
NY border, but have friends in the Springfield MA and
Boston MA area I could pay a visit to while dropping
them off).

Have a bunch of DS5000's, faster and more memory, and
I really can't see myself using the 3100's.  I have one
known working VR160 (14" DEC color monitor), and I think
one that I can test out thats out in my garage.

Any interest?

Pete