Subject: /etc/ttys silliness
To: NetBSD/pmax <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/13/2002 22:46:54
A while ago, I was nosing around /etc/ttys on my 3MAX. No problem - until I
rebooted! Now, the terminal works fine in the PROM prompt as well as during
the bootup and in single-user mode, but whenever I reach multiuser, the
machine behaves very strangely. I get a login prompt, but it seems as if the
machine is doubly addressing the TTYs, so after what seems like a login, I get
another login prompt. After logging in again, the machine stops responding to
terminal input. I have turned on both the "console" TTY and the 3MAX TTYs.
What have I done wrong?

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

Så ja. Fortsätt bara som du gör så kommer du i säkerhet, och raka dig när du
kommer hem så ser du kanske inte ut som en apa. Du kan ju leva ett ombonat
liv, tälja trägubbar eller nåt sånt.
    Lupin III till Jigen, Lupin den otrolige (Lupin III vs. fukusei ningen),
TMS 1978