Subject: Re: NetBSD/pmax WSCONS -- More suckers needed
To: Toru Nishimura <locore32@gaea.ocn.ne.jp>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/13/2002 01:14:17
	Just to be sure it wasn't an NVRAM thing, I reset my NVRAM. So my
console settings look like:
console=*
osconsole=3,3

	I also removed my PMAGB-BA from TC slot 0 prior to erasing the
NVRAM. So now I'm connected to the PMAG-DV onboard (xcfb). When I try to
boot now I get:

4607088+337056 [89+97632+86040]=0x4e4120
Starting at 0x80030000

[ using 184336 bytes of netbsd ELF symbol table ]
segment 0 start 00000000 size 02800000
panic: TC console designated by PROM does not exist?!
Begin traceback...
pid -2142147000

	wedge here, cannot even use Control-Alt-Enter to drop back to the
PROM. Cntrol-Alt-<X still works however.

	Does any of this jive with what is supposed to be there? (magic
numbers, etc.) Peraps the kernels didn't download properly? This same
configuration booted 1.5 and the first wscons test kernel that Tohru
released about 4 months ago.

	Chris