Subject: Free PMAX
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Buller <jon@bullers.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/24/2001 12:42:58
I have a DECstation 5000/200 (at least that's what the case says)
that needs a good home.  I thought I could provide that home for
it 18 months ago, but it is still sitting in the garage after about
18 months making me feel guilty.  (I don't have room for another
keyboard and monitor, and I'm not sure I have the ability to convert
it to run headless, never having dealt with them before...)

It has two storage units and a 19" monitor, and is currently just
across the Columbia river from Portland, OR, USA.  I don't think
it's worth shipping, due to it's weight, but if you think it is,
we can probably work something out.  For those interested, I believe
it has Ultrix and NetBSD on it.

Jon Buller