Subject: Re: Can't enter DDB
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/20/2001 11:00:24
    He is suggesting that you drop to the PROM console, not to be confused
with the NetBSD console. Hitting Cntrl-Alt-Enter will drop you to the PROM
console. However, I seem to remember seeing a commit not too long ago where
someone disabled hitting Do dropping you into the debugger. The last time I
tried it, it kernel paniced my MAXine and I gave up on it. Does Do still
work to get into ddb on 1.5.2? I don't have the source handy to check.

    Chris