Subject: Re: DECstation 5000/33 Power Supply
To: Tiago de Aviz <tiagoaviz@onda.com.br>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: port-pmax
Date: 09/26/2001 23:46:00
Tiago de Aviz skrev:

>Hey guys,

>Did anyone ever have problems with the Power Supply of the DECstation
>5000/33? Mine simply doesn't turn on anymore...

>It was on for two days, then when i turned it off, never came back. What
>could be wrong? Fuses? Parts? Nothing like storms happened around
>here... So...? I dunno.

I had a funny problem with my US-imported 5000/200, which refused to come on
when plugged into a 220 V outlet. When going through a 110 V adapter, it
worked fine. Then I moved, and all of a sudden it worked fine off the 220 V
wall outlets. I wonder if this could have anything to do with the new ones
being unearthed.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

A liberal is someone too poor to be conservative, and too rich to be a
communist.