Subject: RE: pthreads and pmax
To: Koster, K.J. <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
From: None <kread@innnet.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/23/2001 20:06:49
On Wed, 23 May 2001, Koster, K.J. wrote:

> Dear
>

> > for the past few days I've been trying to compile the java-enabled
> > web-based CD burner solution called webCDwriter.
> >
> Umm... Java on NetBSD/pmax? Are you going to be using a JDK?

Well, I don't think this would give me some sense of moving :)

No, the client interface is a Java applet. The server is nice C++ and
using threads.

BTW, is NetBSD 1.5/pmax posix-compliant wrt sched_getscheduler and
friends? I can't find them in any include file.

I think I'll write a port for this excellent program as soon as the issues
are resolved.

If someone wants to hack it, I can give you ssh access to the box.

--
Kevin Read
InnNet GmbH Internet-Services