Subject: Re: I've got a TC card for you!
To: NetBSD/pmax <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: John Maier <jmaier@midamerica.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/21/2001 09:07:47
Well, the card is no problem, now a cable...that is a problem...

A high density 100+ pin connector (looked like an extra wide 50 or 68 pin SCSI
connector) might be hard to find, and I sure as hell am not up to wiring a cable
up; 50 pins is my limit(what a pain that was)!

Besides, one of these cards will do pitifully little for you, under NetBSD,
which is really the point...Okay perhaps not to everyone, but to me it is :-)

If someone can cough up some docs and prove that they have written drivers for
NetBSD, in particular the PMAX or Alpha port, I'd be happy to send this beast
anywhere in the world.

John - aka Devo