Subject: Re: I've got a TC card for you!
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: John Maier <jmaier@midamerica.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/20/2001 17:58:48
> very unusual board!
> somebody mentioned one of these a few years ago in a discussion
> about (jokingly, mostly) attaching PCI devices to a TURBOchannel..
> ive never seen one for sale and nevr encountered one in any of the
> turbochannel mahcines ive had my hands on..
>
> As for support, the card seems to be supported in both Ultrix and OSF1.

On ebay there are several VME expansion parts etc, but nothing stands out as
something that would make my life complete...

It seems the sum got into VME for a time, because there is a VME to multibus
addaptor and a 4 meg sun VME memory expansion board out there.

> cool find!

I guess it would be, if I knew what to hook it up to.
:-)

jam