Subject: Re: I've got a TC card for you!
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: Devo <jmaier@midamerica.net>
List: port-pmax
Date: 05/19/2001 17:00:58
Okay found one that matches one of the formats you described, it stamped on
the inside of the metal strip that covers/matches up with the exterior
rectangular holes.

74-42447-01 Rev AX02 V1

There is a bar code on the connector:
AB13202JRZ

It's a dual slot card and has a daughter card that sits up over the card on
one side (slot 1 of 1&2) so I released it and carefully lift it and see 4
chips with an integral symbol and a dt 72225.

One the daughter card are 4 Motorola chips MC10E151FN

The card IS a Digital card.