Subject: Re: Video specs?
To: NetBSD/pmax <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/20/2001 22:46:31
Crossfire skrev:

>As for building cables for VGA monitors, you're nuts.  You need to find
>monitors with BNC inputs that accept Sync-on-Green - some of the DiamondView
>monitors (like my 17") do support this, but as a general rule of thumb, not
>all VGA monitors do - and there is _NO_ way you're going to be able to make
>a 3W3 -> HD15 converter that works without building an icky black box to
>convert sync.

Depends on the monitor, I'd say. ISTR that my Sony CPD-1730 supported sync on
green, yet lacking any BNC connectors. And of course, most Mac monitors do,
too.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6.

VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
        You are the logical type and hate disorder.  This nitpicking is
        sickening to your friends.  You are cold and unemotional and
        sometimes fall asleep while making love.  Virgos make good bus
        drivers.