Subject: Re: configuring isc dhcp server
To: None <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/15/2000 03:11:22
On Wed, Jul 12, 2000 at 11:34:49AM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> i am almost ready to attempt a netboot of my ds5000/240, but i need some
> info about my dhcp/bootp server.

Have you gone through the netboot section of the NetBSD web pages? It's
extremely useful.

Also, what version of the ISC stuff are you using? There are some problems
with certain versions, so I'd recommend using the most recent, or the
version that comes with NetBSD-current or NetBSD 1.5_ALPHA if less than
a week old.

    Mason Loring Bliss  I m m a n e n t i z e
awake ? sleep : dream;  t h e E s c h a t o n