Subject: configuring isc dhcp server
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@users.tmok.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 07/12/2000 11:34:49
i am almost ready to attempt a netboot of my ds5000/240, but i need some info
about my dhcp/bootp server.  i'm using the ISC dhcp server (since the one that
comes with Solaris is so poorly documented it, well, i'm sure you know....)
i've got everything setup already (it's currently in use serving dhcp to my
laptop) with the exception of tftp server and nfs server info.  but i don't
know the option names for them.  does anyone here know?

also, while i'm writing to the list.  my ds3100 has the rom that can't load
a kernel that is larger than 1MB.  is there a <1MB kernel out there for the
ds3100 or should i attempt MOP?

thanks,

-brian