Subject: Re: My DECstation 5k/240 is dead?
To: Ulrich Teichert <ulrich.teichert@gmx.de>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/29/2000 15:50:35
	Well if the green LED is on in the P.S., that should mean that
power is good, so it may very well be the motherboard.

	Hmm well if you can't get anywhere on the P.S./MB I've got a spare
5000/200 motherboard you could buy/borrow/trade and I have a working (not
fully tested yet) 5000/240 in the 5000/200's case. (hacked out the
bulkhead around the Ethernet connector so it could fit a 5k/200 or a
5k/240 M.B.) If you're in need of parts we could work something out off
list. Shipping would be interesting *frown*.

	Chris