Subject: RE: My DECstation 5k/240 is dead?
To: 'Ulrich Teichert' <ulrich.teichert@gmx.de>
From: Brian Hechinger <BHechinger@half.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 06/28/2000 21:18:11

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFE167.E451F240

the first thing to always try in these cases is to pull everything apart,
clean it, and put it back together.  the cleaning step can usually be
skipped since pulling machines apart and putting them back together has the
mysterious effect of fixing them.  cleaning is recommended however.  if this
doesn't work you'll have to try something else, as to what i don't know,
maybe someone else will have a good recommendation.

-brian