Subject: Re: Pic of PXG Turbo
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/19/2000 00:54:24
on 4/19/00 12:53 AM, Matthew Hudson at mhudson@home.com wrote something
like:

>> "Most Impressive" hehe. I don't suppose cnfg 2 tells you anything relevant
>> about the card other than the color depth on your PXG Turbo? Thanks for the
>> picture, something more to add to my yet to be completed DEC web site. ;)
>
> I haven't plugged it in since I started using NetBSD.
> I'll throw it in when I get a chance and give the juicy details. ;-)
>
> -Matt

    Don't get your hopes up :-) I doubt it'll be anything like that 40 line
output on the SFB PMAGB-B's that'll tell you everything from VRAM size to
scan rates, sync rates, and porches. The PX and PXG+ cards I have are just
one liners that tell you what the card name is, firmware revision and color
depth.

    Chris

--

    "I use to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..."