Subject: Re: Kaffe 1.0.5 build failure - NetBSD 1.4.2 (mips,pmax)
To: None <robmohr@earthlink.net>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 04/17/2000 11:04:13
The original Q was valuable and not a dumb at all, because it's the
area which has not been well addressed, should be solved in a sane way
for the sake of every NetBSD users.

> Speaking of which...  Why is it that every time a question is posed in a
> NetBSD forum... Someone comes back with the inevitable "have you read the
> man page on that?" question?.  I suppose there are those people out there
> who are too lazy to have checked the appropriate FAQ's and man pages before
> asking a question...

I'm bored to see "the Internet Age symdrome"  Supposedly "People"
just abandoned to make any effort to analyze issues, draw solutions.
They simply wants INSTANT answers and INSTANT solutions which others
may have already done.  If they can not find out, they would just abandon.
As one of Univ. faculity staff, I declare here new faces in our course
are getting more dumb year by year.

Tohru Nishimura