Subject: RE: monitors
To: jhb8@cornell.edu <jhb8@cornell.edu>
From: John A. Maier <johnam@kemper.org>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/30/2000 14:48:00
I'm working on a "device" to allow a DECstation or any sync on green
computer to attach to a standard multi-sync monitor.

I've done some preliminary work and it works well!  Need to adjust some
values on some of the components, but other than that...

I just bought a VRT19 for cheep(NOT offering <sorry>), but the shipping
will kill a person.

If your interested see...

http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/faq/vga2rgb/vgamonitor.html

You will see addendum below the main schematic, this is a little circuit
I added, because the original schematic doesn't provide a Hsync.  His
schematic is wrong, Pin 1 is not a Hsync out but a composite sync, thus
the need for my little addition.

John A. Maier
Kemper Military School and College
Director of MIS