Subject: Re: pmag-ca support
To: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/22/2000 12:33:38
> 	PMAG-{C,D,E,F} support is in -current, but not in 1.4.1 or 1.4.2(?)
> If you mean X support, then you're our of luck as it hasn't been written
> yet.

X may not be there, yet, but the GIANT text character sizes I was getting
(1/4 inch high characters 24x80) was pure-dee-joy to read cmdline style,
for us myopic geriatric types.....(:+\\...  I could read the 19 inch
screen all the way across the room.  Good karma.  That was on current
with a PMAG-C card and 19'' late model monitor (forget which one,
offhand).  I LIKE THE BIG CHARACTERS.  Hopefully, whatever it is doing
will not be lost as development proceeds.

Bob