Subject: Re: Is there a later snapshot than December 6 1999?
To: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/20/2000 14:26:46
>     I don't suppose there is a list somewhere that one could grep with ftp
> to check for current changes/fixes/brokeness is there, anyone?

That would be nice if it listed particular hardware and problems associated
with that particular hardware.  My pmax boxes are a 3100, 5000/25, 5000/200,
so those are the ones that interest me mostly, particlarly the 5000/200s
since they have the most horsepower in my cadre of machines.  I could use
1.4.2 on most of them, but I need the later PMAG-C capability of the current
tree on my best 5000/200 box.

Bob