Subject: Re: Looking for an ISA S/T ISDN card
To: Gregory McGarry <g.mcgarry@qut.edu.au>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 03/09/2000 19:36:11
	Before I had to kill the Ultrix 4.3 installation on my high
school's Maxine, Mosaic 2.7b5 would crashed the whole computer seemingly
randomly due to an ISDN_DMA error In the systems rc, there was something
like
/usr/local/bin/AF/AF_Maxine with a comment to the effect of Maxine audio
server. I have Ultrix 4.5, but I don't recall seeing anything even
mentioning ISDN or Audio anywhere. (I don't have any docs, just the CD)
My guess is that it probably came along with one of the many patches to
Ultrix 4.3. I don't have access to the old patches or a TZ30 currently,
would that be of any help to anyone? I suppose I could check the online
documentation CD's but I doubt there is anything on ISDN there.

	Chris