Subject: bootpd/inetd/tftp Troubles
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@apache.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/28/2000 01:40:30
    I'm running the 1.4P Dec 6th snapshot on a 5k/240. I'm trying to boot
another DS diskless, I have everything set up correctly (I'm pretty sure),
but when I issue the boot command from my MAXine's console, I get this
from the host:

date/time info.... inetd[179]: /usr/sbin/bootpd: exit status 0x1
blah blah blah.... last message repeated 38 times
blah blah blah.... inetd[179]: bootps/udp server failing (looping),
service terminated.

    The system error log says the same as above only with bootpd: version
2.4.1 after each "exit status" line.

    My client just says: ?IO: 3/tftp, bootp tmout

    Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

        Chris