Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#237354096: DEC DEFZA-AA FDD Ctlr.Digital Equipment Corp.
From: Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/26/2000 18:08:11
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Simon Burge wrote:

> >From my November '92 "Digital Systems and Options Catalog":
>
> 	DEFZA-AA	DEC FDDIcontroller 700 fiber optic version
> 	DEFZA-CA	DEC FDDIcontroller 700-C copper version
>
> I'm updating the models page now.

 You might also note that there are three versions of DEFTA (the page
mentions only one of these), namely: DEFTA-AA, DEFTA-DA and DEFTA-UA,
which are "Fiber-Optic SAS Controller", "Fiber-Optic DAS Controller" and
"UTP SAS Controller", respectively.  Some user docs on these can be found
at http://www.cabletron.com/dnpg/dr/adapfdi/manuals/.