Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#237354096: DEC
From: Chris Tribo <talon16m@hotmail.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/22/2000 22:00:31
on 1/21/00 2:02 PM, Lord Isildur at isildur@guild.net wrote:

> this is a TURBOchannel FDDI adapter, not a floppy controller.
> Isildur

    I know what it is :) They have it listed as a floppy controller, then a
fibre FDDI interface. I know its a copper FDDI adapter, but the seller does
not. The only thing I get to write when I forwarded it was the following
paragraph, I can't change the item description or the title of the item from
ebay.