Subject: Re: Q-Bus IDE controllers.
To: None <thivars@est.is>
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/03/2000 20:15:37
On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, [iso-8859-1] =DE=F3r=F0ur =CDvarsson wrote:

> I did take a look at those files, I should be able to make pcb boards if
> I could just find which pcb system has been used for this board design.

Well, the header of the file is:

  Personal CAD Systems, Inc.
  PC-CARDS Database file version : 1.04
  Database saved as : WAQ.PCB
  Dec. 6, 1997         4:02 p.m.

So... can anyone read this and or convert it into one of the freely
available PCB packages?  Even if someone can produce a Postscript
rendition of this, I can probably work from that.

> I have the skills and equipment, but not all the time I need.
>=20
> If I get this pcb onto positive film I could copy as many boards as you
> would like and the boards would not be expensive.

I'd assume that anyone with access to PCB etching equipment will also have
the ability to create such a film positive.  If not, are there problems
with using a photocopy onto transparent plastic?  If it must be done on a
photographic transparency, I've a darkroom and the means to produce film
positives.

-brian.
--- Brian Chase | bdc@world.std.com | http://world.std.com/~bdc/ -----
      Are you absolutely sure that you want to do this? [ny] m