Subject: Re: make release problems with mdec/boot
To: Simon Burge <simonb@NetBSD.ORG>
List: port-pmax
Date: 01/03/2000 17:46:14
> > I'm still struggling trying to build a pmax snapshot here.
> >
> > Any thoughts on the following would be appreciated:
> >
> > during make release:
> >
> > 	all ===> instkernel
> > 	make: don't know how to make /gorge/pmax/live/usr/mdec/boot. Stop
> > 	*** Error code 2
> >
> > Out of curiosity, I tried make in sys/pmax/stand/boot.  This works cleanly, except
> > boot isn't built.  pmax-boot is, however.
>
> This is fall-out from when /boot changed name to /boot.pmax.  I thought
> I'd fixed all references but obviously missed this one.  Rev 1.13 of
> distrib/pmax/instkernel/Makefile should work.
>
> Simon.

I just supped, and distrib/pmax/instkernel/Makefile didn't update to 1.13.
I'll wait until tomorrow for the next sup scan to catch it.  And start again.

BTW, anyone know the actual time the sup scan is performed?  A reply to
an earlier question about how often this is done indicated once a day.  I'd
like to find out what time that procedure kicks in.

Cheers,
-skots
--
Scott G. Akmentins-Taylor     InterNet: staylor@mrynet.com