Subject: Re: "too many SBEs..." from 7/mem check on 5000/200 and 3/mem on
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/21/1999 22:15:27
on 11/21/99 10:04 PM, Simon Burge at simonb@netbsd.org wrote:

> When you say "non-working" do you mean "doesn't work with NetBSD" or
> "doesn't work _at_all_?".  The PX is supported in -current, but not on
> 1.4.1.
>
> FWIW, the prestoserve module won't do any harm if it's plugged in.  I've
> got one module in my 5900-260 and the prestoserve simms in both of my
> 5100s...
>
> Simon.

    Sorry about that, I meant that I got the same error every time I ran
test on both machines (probably about 5 times in each machine). I don't
think I have anything that uses up a large quantity of memory that I could
actually get an application into that memory space. (It was in the last bank
of a 32MB module) Is there any other way that I could test it more
thoroughly?

    Chris
--
    "I use to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..."