Subject: Re: Quick netatalk question
To: Mauricio Tavares <Mauricio@proedint.com>
From: Andreas Kotes <count@flatline.de>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/21/1999 14:46:41
Hi!

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Mauricio Tavares wrote:

> 	According to the netatalk readme file, it is already supported by the
> kernel.  In other words, I do not need to rebuild the kernel when I install
> it, right?

why don't you just go and try? :) the netatalk protocol is supported in
the kernel source, if the code is included depends on you kernel
configuration. in my sourcetree it is enabled in arch/pmax/conf/GENERIC, I
don't think I changed this so its in the default kernel, too.

   Count

--
  -= Andreas Kotes - mailto:count@flatline.de - Questions? Just ask =-
 -= Are you doing what you are able to do to support peace on earth? =-