Subject: Re: pmax snapshot?
To: Matt Thomas <matt@3am-software.com>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/19/1999 23:43:26
On Fri, Nov 19, 1999 at 07:41:41AM -0800, Matt Thomas wrote:

> I just did a build of 1.4N that finished wednesday.  Unfortunately
> I've since updated my CVS tree.  I can do another build (of 1.4P) but
> it'll take about 3 days to complete.

Is it normal for the last few days of -current to require the NOGCCERROR
override?  I get a bunch of "warning: null format string" primarily for
code like "err(2, NULL)"... maybe it's because I'm building under 1.4.1?

--
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
   "I really admire your perverse mastery of the SPARC branch delay slot,