Subject: Re: DECstation 5000/200: PX support in -current? (was:asc_get_status errors)
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/18/1999 16:54:56
> I can't really answer that one for you, my guess is no. I figure that
> since PMAG B-A and PMAG C-J is still in development that the PX console
> drivers for PMAG-CA didn't make into the 1.4.1 release. I have no knowledge
> of CVS or much on kernels; someone else will have to answer that one for
> you. I know support for PX is in -current, but you would have to download
> and compile your own custom kernel to get everything to work. (Which I also
> don't know how to do)

Let me clearify TURBOchannel framebuffer option cards.

	CX	PMAG-BA		*	+
	MX	PMAG-AA		*	+
	PX 	PMAG-[CDF]	=
	TX	PMAG-RO/JA		+
	HX	PMAGB-BA	*	+
	PV	PMAGC
	HX+	PMAGD			=
	(it seems there were 72Hz of TX as PMAGB-Jx)

TC cards marked asterisks are supported by NetBSD/pmax.  PX is now
supported and I think it can be compiled with recent GENERIC of
-current.  TC cards marked plus sign are supported by MI WSCONS, and
not available to NetBSD/pmax.  HX+ card is under development (in MI
WSCONS context).

Tohru Nishimura