Subject: anyone scanning?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Senderowicz <daniel@synchrods.synchrods.COM>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/10/1999 09:27:42
Hi guys,

I just finished installing 1.4.1 and I'm really happy about it.
I had very few problems, and for those, I found immediate
solutions from the good people in this newsgroup. THANKS!!!

I was wondering if is possible to have a scanner working with
NetBSD on the pmax. I have a few related questions:

1) Can you recommend a high quality scanner that would work with
my 5000/240?

2) What software do I need to interface a scanner with the
machine?

3) Do we have within the packages, proper software to edit these
graphic files? I understand that gimp can do something like that.

Thanks in advance.

Dan