Subject: Re: elf questions
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Toru Nishimura <nisimura@itc.aist-nara.ac.jp>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/04/1999 09:42:07
Elf has an important role in this modern computerized world.  It works
hard inside complicated machinaries, specially during night, and
brings entertainment values to people every day.  As I'm not well
familiar to English culture (my tiny dictionary told little), I cann't
say more about what elf is really doing.

> the pmax port uses ELF as its binary executible format.  I'll
> leave your other question (what is it good for?) for someone who knows!

From what I've heard last time elf is good for implementing dynamically
linked libraries.

Tohru Nishimura