Subject: DEC LAN Bridge 200 Info/Software/Manuals/Config?
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/02/1999 22:06:07
    I know this isn't the right place to be asking about it but I can't sem
to find any information other than the fact that there is something called
ELMS for Ultrix that administrates this bridge. I searched both Compaq and
Digital's web site for about an hour and didn't find one shred of
information other than the fact that it is Y2K compliant. I'm trying to use
if to go from BNC 10Base2 on my 5000/200 to 10BaseT on the rest of my
network. So far I can't seem to get anything in or out of the DECstation,
the BNC activity light comes on when the bridge wakes up from no activity
for about five seconds then doesn't come on again. Any ideas where I can
find info/manuals/software/source code/anything? Thanks in advance

    Chris