Subject: Re: need patched Xpmax binary
To: OEyvind Kolaas <okolaas@hal9001.online.no>
From: Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/02/1999 10:20:47
On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, OEyvind Kolaas wrote:

=> My worst computing mistake the last couple of days was upgrading my
=> (ds3100 mono/XTerminal) 's OS.. to 1.4.1 ..
=>
=> Now the XServer miscomprehends colours in monochrome mode, or something..
=> (as referred in some earlier posting on this list..)
=>
=> I can not download the -current xsrc.tar.gz, because my 'net connection
=> is as modem. Can anyone provide me with a compiled Xpmax that works with
=> mfb?

Alternatively, as a stop-gap, you can use the old X server (if you still
have it around), which worked fine for me when I was in the same boat as
you are.

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu