Subject: need patched Xpmax binary
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org>
From: OEyvind Kolaas <okolaas@hal9001.online.no>
List: port-pmax
Date: 11/02/1999 10:00:06
My worst computing mistake the last couple of days was upgrading my
(ds3100 mono/XTerminal) 's OS.. to 1.4.1 ..

Now the XServer miscomprehends colours in monochrome mode, or something..
(as referred in some earlier posting on this list..)

I can not download the -current xsrc.tar.gz, because my 'net connection
is as modem. Can anyone provide me with a compiled Xpmax that works with
mfb?

--
                         .~.
                         /V\    L   I   N   U   X